- Skill Level:
Training & Testing Exchange
Transfer of your FÁS/SOLAS CSCS Plant Operator’s card for a Blue CPCS Plant Operator card.
The CPCS requirements for FÁS/SOLAS CSCS plant cardholders to gain a Blue CPCS (UK) plant operator card are as follows:
- Applicants must hold a valid FÁS/SOLAS CSCS plant registration card.
- Applicants must have NEVER held the skills they wish to transfer on a UK CPCS card prior at any stage, if so please contact us regarding a CPCS renewal.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the Construction Skills Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years
- Applicants must complete the CPCS Skills and Experience Interview for each category
- Applicants must complete the CPCS Theory Test for each category
Applicants must complete the CPCS F1/4 application form (Form completed at the training centre after changeover procedure is successfully completed and all requirements have been met)
Prices: €50.00 per interview & €50.00 per theory please note applicants must complete an Interview and Theory for each category of plant they wish to transfer.